Tuesday – Wednesday, June 11 – 12, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 13, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Wednesday, June 11 – 12, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 13, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
* Important * Convention Management Resources (CMR) is the official designated housing bureau for the events and the only authorized vendor to contact you directly regarding hotel reservations. Please be advised there are third party companies soliciting and promoting low hotel rates for this event. DO NOT provide these companies with any personal or credit card information. They are not affiliated with the event and there is no guarantee your reservation will be made. If you are contacted by any other company claiming to represent the events or UBM, please notify us immediately.
Faster and easier to get to the event: Take the subway to the show!
Subways: A, C, E, 1, 2 3, N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, 7, S
The 7 Line Subway has now been extended to 34th Street and 11th Avenue, just steps from the Javits Center.
The 7 Line intersects with 18 out of 24 lines, more than any other link in the system, providing the most convenient access to the show. The Subway will get you to the Convention Center much quicker than any other mode of transport, and is more eco-friendly than additional event shuttle buses. Therefore, there will be no shuttle service available between the Javits Center and hotels.
You can purchase a MetroCard by using MTA eTix app or at any subway station to use on the subway (and bus) . Riders can choose pay-per-ride or an unlimited-ride MetroCard. A single subway or bus ride is $2.75. The unlimited MetroCard enables users to ride as often as they like within a fixed time period: seven days or 30 days.
Click here for the full subway map, and map your ride to the show.
For further information, visit MTA Travel www.mta.info/lirr
- M34 crosstown
- M42 crosstown
- M12 uptown/downtown
New Jersey Transit and other buses arrive at the Port Authority terminal at 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues. The M42 bus will bring you from there to the Javits Center.
The NY Waterway operates a ferry from Weehawken, NJ. In just eight minutes, the ferry takes you across the Hudson River to West 39th Street and Twelfth Avenue, just one block from the Javits Center. For more information visit: www.nywaterway.com.
Food & Beverage Options
Two Expo Cafes are located in the back of the exhibit hall, Booths 784 and 1974 (See floor plan). Additional dining is available throughout the convention center.
Restaurant reservations at any of New York's fine restaurants can be arranged through the Javits Guest Service, located in the Crystal Palace Lobby-Level 3. To ensure your choice of dining options, please reserve as far in advance as possible.
Level 1 Food Court (Located adjacent to the Special Events Lobby)
- Grazie Italian
- West Side grill
- Koso Fresh Bibimbap
- Taste of the East
- Mexican Cantina
- Pick It salad station
- Mendy's Glatt Kosher Deli
- Big George's Smokehouse
- Lavazza Coffee Bar
- Kore Korean Buffet
- Agape Grill
- Concourse Café
Level 3 Marketplace
- Crystal Palace Grill
- Tortugas Voladores
- Vegan Asian Tacos
- Red Sauce Italian
- Go Natural
Food & Beverage - Walking Distance of Jacob Javits Convention Center
(arranged by distance from the convention center)
- Starbucks - 655 W 34th St. (0.1 mile)
- The Café Grind - 477 10th Ave. (0.2 miles)
- Old Country Coffee - 455 W 34th St. (0.2 miles)
- Rocky's 34th St - 460 W 34th St., (212) 244-0004 (0.1 mile)
Counter-serve pizzeria offering slices & pies along with Italian dishes, sandwiches & appetizers.
- Legacy Records - 517 W 38th St. (0.1 mile)
Richly designed space for Mediterranean crudos, pastas & roasted dishes, with a cafe & bar. Reservations are only accepted via the RESY app.
- Friedman's - 450 10th Ave., (212) 268-1100 (0.2 mile)
Contemporary spot specializing in seasonal, locally sourced & mostly gluten-free comfort classics.
- Hudson Bar Room - 1405, 444 10th Ave., (646) 952-5980 (0.2 mile)
Small plates, fast service, casual
- Subway Restaurant - 455 W 34th St., (212) 967-1738 (0.2 mile)
Casual counter-serve chain for build-your-own sandwiches & salads, with health-conscious options.
- Clyde Frazier's Wine & Dine - 485 10th Ave., (212) 842-1110 (0.2 mile)
Glitzy, arena-size restaurant from the storied ex-Knicks star with globally inflected American fare.
- North River Lobster Company - 12th Ave & West 41st St., (212) 630-8831 (0.23 miles)
Part fish shack part boat with seafood & cocktails that sails around the Hudson a few times a day.
- Hudson's at Pier 81 - Pier 81, W 41st St. and 12th Ave., (212) 630-8840 (0.27 miles)
Surf 'n' turf, tapas & cocktails served on a multi-level yacht with a large deck & 2 daily sailings.
- Sunac Natural Food - 600 W 42nd St., (212) 695-9292 (0.3 miles)
- Rustic Table - 504 W 42nd St., (212) 244-0744 (0.4 miles)
Coffee, sandwiches & pastries in a cozy neighborhood spot with reclaimed woods & vintage fixtures.
- Il Punto Ristorante - 507 9th Ave Corner of 38th St., (212) 244-0088 (0.4 miles)
Quaint, white-tablecloth Italian spot with an emphasis on regional specialties.
- West Side Steakhouse - 597 10th Ave., (212) 564-4803 (0.4 miles)
Unpretentious neighborhood steak & seafood restaurant with a vibe that blends modern & traditional.