When you head to the event with a goal in mind, you're more likely to get the most out of your experience. Whether you're looking for inspiration, new contacts and partners, or you need to source something specific, everything you need is on the show floor.
Find the spark for your next big idea
With an event of this size and scope, inspiration can be found at every turn. You'll hear the latest insights from the top executives, visionaries, and thought leaders shaping the industry's future.
- The expo floor has doubled its number of education venues – all of them free of charge and offering in-depth, enlightening guidance on smart manufacturing, medtech, packaging, and other topics impacting the industry.
- The show floor also features the largest collection of cutting-edge suppliers you'll find on the East Coast – from well-known brands to surging startups – giving you the opportunity to see, demo and discuss new materials, new technologies and new perspectives.
Find fascinating facts and inspiring ideas via:
Shake hands with your future
If you're looking to connect with leaders, peers, and partners in the advanced design and manufacturing industry from the New York region and beyond, this is the event that brings the community together.
- More than 8,000 attendees will be there, giving you an unparalleled opportunity to expand your industry contact list or to find new partners to work with.
- From executive management and entrepreneurs to R&D professionals and production personnel, the people that can help propel your projects and your career forward will be here.
In addition to casual chats you can strike up throughout the expo, you'll find multiple ways to make new connections, including:
Attendee-to-exhibitor matchmaking events
Peer-to-peer speed networking sessions
Interactive education sessions with like-minded professionals
Explore new technologies and new ideas
You're sourcing something specific. Or you need a solution to overcome a hurdle in the manufacturing process. Whether you know exactly what you need, or you want to explore your options, this event has you covered.
- With more than 750 suppliers showcasing the latest in medtech, packaging, plastics, automation, design engineering and quality, you'll find the entire design-to-manufacturing process on one show floor.
- Discover the materials, methods and technologies that can help you engineer breakthrough products faster and more efficiently.
- It's your opportunity to see what's hot today, as well as what the future holds – and gain the insights that will leave your competitors stuck in the past.
Among the show's features: