THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
Save the date for next year: June 9 – 11, 2020
6 Leading Shows on 1 Expo Floor
Discover new technologies from 550+ companies, attend industry-specific educational sessions, and connect with 8,000+ peers this June at the east coast's most comprehensive end-to-end supplier showcase.
Offering the latest in automation, assembly, packaging, contract manufacturing, medical device manufacturing and development, and more, one expo pass gives you access to six trade shows — Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) East, Automation Technology Expo (ATX) East, EastPack, Atlantic Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC East, and Quality Expo — and it's all free.
Show Floor Hubs
Show Floor Hubs
Explore three hubs dedicated to industry-specific content and connecting the community.
- Medtech Hub with insights on disruptive design, medtech materials, unmet market needs, and more.
- Smart Manufacturing & 3DP Hub covering cobots, IOT, sensors, mass customization, and more.
- Packaging Hub exploring topics including e-commerce, snacks & bakery packaging, and sustainability.
Engineer better products, improve efficiency, and cut costs with solutions you find at the expo.
- Source from a comprehensive list of suppliers including 3M, DENSO, and Formlabs.
- Connect with 8,000+ industry peers from companies such as Medtronic, Unilever, and Siemens.
- New! See live demos of emerging tech with Product Showcases at select exhibitor booths.
Spotlight on 3D Printing
Whether it's using additive manufacturing to print medical devices and body parts, or reducing prototyping costs, 3D printing allows engineers to design and manufacture like never before. That's why we're putting a spotlight on this revolutionary technology.
Connect with companies like 3D Systems, Protolabs, and Stratasys in the 3D Printing Zone and explore every aspect of the process, including rapid prototyping and injection molding. Plus, attend free sessions at the new Smart Manufacturing & 3D Printing Hub covering IoT/IIoT, the "Factory of the Future," and emerging materials & machines.
6 Industry Shows. 1 Free Pass.
Explore six trade shows covering key segments across the advanced design and manufacturing industry — medical, plastics, design engineering, automation, quality, and packaging.